- for the customers of the commercial company UPC Group a.s., ID No.: 09939393, with registered office at Na Folimance 2155/15, Vinohrady (Prague 2), 120 00 Prague, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B (hereinafter also referred to as the “Seller”).
The Complaints Procedure sets out the procedure of the Buyer – a natural person who is not acting within the scope of his/her business activity or within the scope of his/her independent exercise of his/her profession) and the Seller in the event that, despite the Seller’s best efforts to maintain the highest quality of the goods and services offered, a legitimate cause for complaint arises on the part of the Buyer. The Complaints Procedure applies to products sold under the EXALTED trademarks.
In order to simplify the entire complaint process as much as possible and save you as much trouble as possible, please use the SHIPPING SERVICE by ZÁSILKOVNA. Please review the information below before sending us your package.
- Pack the goods back into the package.
- Fill out the “claim form” in the package – found HERE.
- Choose your nearest branch Zásilkovna with a submission point at https://www.zasilkovna.cz/en/pick-up-points.
- Tell the attendant the code “90345024″.
- You will hand over the package and receive a confirmation.
- You do not pay anything.
- The package is on its way to us. In a few days we will inform you about the receipt of the claimed package at our office.
Basic conditions of complaint
- The seller is liable to the buyer for the fact that the purchased item is free from defects upon receipt.
- If a defect occurs in the purchased goods through no fault of the buyer, it is in the seller’s interest to provide the buyer with such services as will remove or otherwise resolve the defect as soon as possible in accordance with this Complaints Policy.
- A defect shall not be deemed to be a change in the (characteristics of) the goods which has occurred/occurred during the period of the defect liability claim as a result of improper use or care.
- The Seller shall settle the claim promptly, if the nature of the claimed defect so permits. The claim, including the removal of the defect, must be settled within 30 days from the date of the claim, unless the Seller and the Buyer agree on a different time limit.
- The Buyer is entitled to compensation for the costs incurred in connection with the successful exercise of the right to claim the defect. The Buyer is not entitled to compensation for costs incurred in cases where the Buyer is not entitled to the right of defect. The Seller cannot award compensation for costs if the Buyer claims for more than 1 month.
- Claims of defects and assertion of defect rights
- The buyer is obliged to inspect the purchased goods immediately after receipt.
- The buyer is obliged to make a claim without undue delay after he has had the opportunity to inspect the goods and discover the defect.
- The buyer is entitled to claim a defect and exercise the right to claim for a defect that occurs in the goods sold within 24 months from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer.
- Recommended complaint procedure
- Recommended procedure for the buyer when claiming a defect in the product:
send a message to the following email address: [email protected], containing the following information and attachments:
– Order number,
– Indicate that this is a product defect complaint,
– a description of the defect claimed, together with a photograph of the defect, including a description of the defect or its manifestation,
– a photocopy of the seller’s invoice,
– the buyer’s return address,
– the buyer’s request for the method of settlement of the complaint.
Await an email or phone call from the seller through which the claim will be resolved according to the buyer’s preference or as agreed.
- Buyer’s recommended course of action in the event of damage to the goods during shipment:
Send a message to [email protected] that includes the following information and attachments:
– Order Number,
– Indicate that the claim is for damage to the goods during shipment,
– the shipment identification number,
– a photo of the damaged goods,
– A description of the damage and the quantity of the damaged goods,
– a photocopy of the seller’s invoice,
– the buyer’s return address,
– the buyer’s request for the method of handling the claim.
Wait for an email or phone call from the seller, through which the claim will be handled according to the buyer’s wishes.
- Buyer’s procedure in case of loss of the shipment during transit:
In the event that the shipment has not been delivered to the Buyer’s address in a proper and timely manner (within the time period specified in the carrier’s acknowledgement of receipt), the Buyer shall immediately notify the Seller by email to [email protected]. As part of this information, the Buyer is obliged to provide the Seller with:
– Order number,
– (if he knows it, e.g. on the basis of a communication from the carrier of the shipment or the Seller),
– the Buyer’s delivery address.
The Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer without undue delay after receipt of the claim and accompanying documents about the method and date of settlement of the claim.
Non-delivery of the shipment due to incorrect address given by the Buyer shall not be considered as a legitimate reason for the complaint and the Buyer shall bear all costs associated with resending the shipment.
3. Method of handling complaints
In the event of a defect in the goods, the buyer may exercise the following rights under the above conditions:
- In the case of removable defects, the buyer has the right to have the defect removed free of charge.
- The buyer has the right to delivery of new goods without defects, unless this is unreasonable in view of the nature of the defect; if the defect concerns only a part of the goods, the buyer is entitled to demand only the replacement of the part of the goods; if this is not possible, the buyer may withdraw from the purchase contract. However, if this is unreasonable in view of the nature of the defect, in particular if the defect can be remedied without undue delay, the buyer shall be entitled to have the defect remedied free of charge.
- If the buyer does not withdraw from the purchase contract or does not exercise the right to delivery of new goods without defects, to replacement of parts or to repair of the goods, the buyer may demand a reasonable discount. The buyer also has the right to a reasonable discount if the seller cannot deliver new goods without defects, replace a part of the goods or repair the goods, as well as if the seller fails to remove the defect within a reasonable time or if the removal of the defect would cause the buyer considerable difficulties.
- If it is not possible to supply the buyer with new goods without defects or to replace part of the goods, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount.
- In the event of repeated occurrence of defects after repair or in the event of a large number of defects, the buyer has the right to have new goods delivered, to have parts of the goods replaced or to withdraw from the contract.
In the case of sending the goods back to the seller, the buyer must comply with the following requirements:
- The contents of the package with the goods must contain the claimed goods including gifts in perfect condition with all tags and original packaging.
- The Buyer must properly pack the goods for return so that they are not damaged in transit back to the Seller.
The Seller shall not be liable for defects in the following cases:
- if a discount on the purchase price has been agreed for such defect;
4. Prevention and services
- The basic condition for the preservation of the functionality and characteristics of the goods sold at the Seller’s premises is proper prevention, which begins with their selection, continues with their use and ends with proper care. All relevant information on the nature of the product, maintenance and handling is available on the seller’s web interface or on the product (care labels).
- The seller’s staff shall provide the buyer with expert advice on the selection of a suitable product and on its use and care.
- The product must be protected from contact with sharp objects and careful handling is necessary to prevent damage to the product.
- Wash the garment at 30 degrees Celsius inside out to prevent damage to the upper part (logos, zippers, etc.).
- Do not tumble dry the garment.
- Iron garments at a maximum temperature of 110 degrees Celsius.
- Do not use bleaching agents on the products.
- Do not dry clean the products.
5. Final provisions
The Complaints Procedure shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code No. 89/2012 Coll., in particular Sections 2161 et seq. and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, and shall take effect on 1 August 2022.